Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wow Marketing is an eyeopener!

As I said before, I am in school as a non-traditional student. Right now I am taking a Marketing course. Now I am more aware of what a painful job telemarketing is. Yikes! Now I feel bad, I hang up on them all of the time. I have even gone so far as to ask them for their home phone number so I can call them back and bother them.

This class is now in it's third week and from the look of things, this class as a whole did not do well in its first two weeks. I still have not gotten a grade yet for my paper submitted last week and my next paper is due today. I have about two more paragraphs to complete and it will be done. I love to write papers. Sick, eh?

Easter has come and gone. My siblings and I went to our Mom's in CT and we had a good time. Some of the nieces and nephews joined us and it was great to see them. I used to live in Maine and very rarely got to my parent's house for any of the holidays. It was a six and a half hour drive one way and the thought of making that journey with two small children was what kept me from making it. My kids loved to travel but by the time I got to the destination I was ready for a nap! That much time in a car with little ones was too much for one setting. They were so active!

No comments: